vSpatial is a virtual reality workspace that connects users to their computer applications and coworkers in an amazing way that makes their jobs easier and more delightful.
vSpatial leverages the magic of VR and makes it possible for all participants in a meeting to easily share multiple applications with each other all at the same time. This all happens simply and seamlessly, with the voice conversation moving to the next level with intuitive controls and crystal clear spatial audio. Collaboration has now become more efficient and effective saving our users time, money and frustration.
- Eliminates meeting travel
- Eliminates commuting & footprint (green)
- Immersive presence similar to real life meetings
- Eliminates need for physical office space
- Eliminates conference room waiting & scheduling
- Share & view more than legacy solutions
- More network friendly than video
- Eliminates complex setup of legacy solutions
- Connect, collaborate, and create like never before
- Team meetings in virtual reality
- Slack integration (and more coming)
- Immersive spatial audio
- Personal & private VR workspace
- Infinite application windows
- Carousel app viewer
- Tablet to manage input
- Use your PC applications
- 360 YouTube and video player
- Intuitive files and program navigation
- Interactive help
Quotable from John Sallaway, vSpatial’s co-founder and CEO
Not a single legacy solution today comes close to balancing the three legs of collaboration nirvana; namely, a) the natural feeling of an in-person meeting, b) the simplicity and efficiency of the telephone, and c) the unfulfilled promise of effective remote working. When we’re not saying, ‘Can you hear me?’, or ‘Can you see this?’, we’re complaining about the waste of time and high cost of travel, bad networks, and resource constraints (‘Who forgot to book the conference room?’).
vSpatial the Company is a team of telecommunications, network cloud, and virtual reality experts who have felt the pain and are passionate about healing the communication wounds. vSpatial the App is our creation and our cure. No more video conferencing snake oil! vSpatial is the delightful melding of immersive virtuality, spatial sound, and a network cloud that actually works—from anywhere—for free. We don’t settle for legacy solutions and neither should any business.
$2,500,00 in Funding
$2,500,000 from angel investors in 2017-2018. The financing has fueled the launch of vSpatial’s new virtual reality app and will be used to further enhance the development of the product and grow the company’s talented team.
Are you ready for the virtual reality workspace revolution?
vSpatial consists of 17 people with over 140 years of combined experience in the telecommunications and technology industries. Here are the senior members.
Founder and President
Platt was the technical founder of Selsius Systems which was acquired by Cisco Systems in 1998 for about $150M. Under his engineering leadership at Cisco, these original Selsius products became the Cisco Call Manager and Cisco IP Phone lines which today are a multi-billion dollar business for Cisco. Richard went on to function as a VP/GM at Cisco for a new business venture focused on small business products which he helped grow from $0 to $200M over 3 years. Richard is an author/co-author of many patents in the field of networking and communications.
Co-Founder, Chief Operating Officer and Chairman of the Board
Having been born with an entrepreneurial spirit, John started his first venture at age 14, which he eventually sold to pay for law school. Prior to joining vSpatial, John enjoyed a successful legal career where he became a managing partner of a national law firm, managing a nationally distributed team of over 50 attorneys. During his tenure, Sallaway managed the growth of the firm from 15 attorneys to over 50 attorneys and learned first-hand the complexities of managing remote workers and distributed teams.
Co-Founder and Board Member
Tucker was the co-founder of Selsius Systems and as its CEO guided it through a successful acquisition by Cisco where he functioned as a vice-president. He is recognized throughout the industry as an expert in telecommunications, IP networking infrastructures, sales and marketing, and building profitable business models. David is an innovative and highly focused technology business leader who assembles and leads top talent to leverage technology transitions and winning business value.
Michael is a co-founder of Jive Communications and as its Chief Operations Officer and Chief Product Officer helped guide it through startup to a successful acquisition by LogMeIn. He is known as a brilliant and committed innovator in unified communications. Michael has a knack for quickly analyzing complex problems to determine what’s at issue and then making decisions that bring positive change in the future.
In addition to this talented board, the rest of the vSpatial Team is comprised of the brightest minds in the virtual reality world today.
More information about the rest of the team – https://vspatial.com/about-us/
- vSpatial Raises $2.5 Million in Seed Funding to Create the Virtual Realty Office of the Future – https://vspatial.com/vspatial-raises-2-5-million-in-seed-funding-to-create-the-virtual-realty-office-of-the-future/
- vSpatial, the Virtual Reality Office, names John Sallaway as its new CEO, Chairman of the Board – https://vspatial.com/vspatial-the-virtual-reality-office-names-john-sallaway-as-its-new-ceo-chairman-of-the-board/
- vSpatial Launches Free Virtual Reality Workspace – https://vspatial.com/vspatial-launches-free-virtual-reality-workspace/
- Interact With A Computer in VR For An Entire Week – Lessons Learned – https://vspatial.com/interact-with-computer-in-vr-for-a-week/
- 5 Ways VR is Impacting the Business World – https://vspatial.com/5-ways-vr-is-impacting-the-business-world/
- Productivity in VR: Overcoming Barriers – https://vspatial.com/productivity-in-vr-overcoming-barriers/
- A VR Argument for Multiple Screens & Productivity – https://vspatial.com/multiple-screen-correlation-with-productivity/
- Education is Being Transformed by VR – https://vspatial.com/realistic-world-map-education-is-finally-possible-with-vr/